- Visit the project page to locate the latest recommended release and follow the standard module installation instructions.
- Once you’ve downloaded and added the module files to your site installation, enable both the Skinr and Skinr UI modules on the admin/modules page.
Set the permissions for Skinr UI on the admin/people/permissions page. By default, Skinr works for all users. Specifically, this means that any applied skin settings will print to the markup for all users regardless of the permissions you set. These following permissions are for administering Skinr settings:
- Administer Skinr
- Users with this permission will be able to modify configuration settings and edit all skin settings.
- Edit skin settings
- Users with this permission will be allowed to modify skin settings where available, but will not be able to add custom CSS classes.
- Edit advanced skin settings
- Users will this permission will be able to modify all skin settings, including the advanced setting to add custom CSS classes.